Audience Partners is seeking a full time, in-house individual to support the Fort Washington and Washington, DC offices for IT and Desktop Support.
The role will have operational responsibility for office infrastructure and desktop support (70+ users, Windows and Mac) in the Fort Washington office and may require occasional travel to the DC office for infrastructure setup and maintenance or to our New Jersey data center for remote-hands support. You will be hands-on and need to be a self-starter and motivated to go beyond day-to-day help requests to generally improve the IT systems in place. You will generally work solo, but have remote support from our operations staff in Toronto.
Our IT department operates with a 4 business-hour SLA, you will be responsible for issue triage, prioritization and management to closure.
Relationship Reporting: The position reports to the VP Engineering
A thorough and operational understanding of the following technologies & software is required:
- Windows Desktop operating systems (Windows 7/8)
- Mac OSX (10.8/10.9)
- Cloud-based file storage and sharing
- Outlook and Mac mail clients
- Google Apps
The following networking skills are optional but recommended:
- LAN & WAN network topologies, security concepts and a strong knowledge of data communications (TCP/IP, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN’s).
- Cisco ASA Firewall
- IPSec & SSL VPN’s
- MySQL Server
- Telecommunication administration
“Bonus” skills that are not required but which, if present, would provide an additional growth path for this position:
- Salesforce Administration skills including fields, workflow rules and triggers.
- Pardot Administration including list administration, email tracking and web site integration.
- Familiarity with WordPress and Squarespace sufficient to support Pardot forms integration.
- Extensive hardware and application troubleshooting skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills