Audience Partners is a digital media company based in Plymouth Meeting, PA with offices in Washington, DC, Toronto, San Francisco and New York City. Founded in 2008, Audience Partners is a market leader and innovator in providing data driven, hyper local, online targeting and advertising for candidates, causes and commercial clients. Due to our continued growth, we have an openings for Digital Strategists in our Plymouth Meeting, PA office.
Not working in ad tech? No problem. Working in ad tech? Even better. The perfect candidate has recently attained their degree and spent some time working in some function as an online marketer -- whether it be a paid search analyst or a programmatic media buyer. Not you? Maybe you have spent some time learning SQL and building a database at your current company and want to do more, but feel stuck in a role that doesn't allow you grow. Still not you? Maybe you are the designated social media maven for your company simply due to knowing how to use the platforms.
In this role, you will rotate through the various disciplines needed to run a successful online media campaign. This covers media planning, media buying, media analysis (and reporting) and more.
We want the curious minded. We want the person that is never satisfied with the status quo and looks for ways to do things better rather than relying on how it has always been done.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of media plans for political, commercial, advocacy and non-profit campaigns.
- Conduct extensive research for new campaigns focusing on audience definition and proper goal setting.
- Amalgamate and analyze data from numerous sources to create a cohesive, easy to understand reporting message.
- Purchase search, display, social media and mobile advertising using our proprietary platform.
- Provide direction to internal graphic design resources to create client artwork and banners for advertising campaigns.
- Conduct client meetings.
- Enhance current business processes to drive greater efficiency.
- Have Strong communication skills and be fun to be around.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent required.
- Preferred: 1 year experience in online advertising – either at a major publisher, ad network, ad agency or in house digital media leader.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience working for a national political campaign a plus.
- Experience working for a non profit or advocacy group that is using the Internet to raise money also beneficial.
- Natural ability to effectively communicate campaign goals, strategies and results both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
- An inquiring mind with a strong desire to learn and to better understand how consumers live their online lives.
- Keeps up to date with new and developing platforms, emerging trends and strategies within the digital space.
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hands on understanding of online marketing including search, display, mobile, video and social media.