Audience Partners, the market leader in providing enterprise advertising management solutions to the political, healthcare and commercial markets, is seeking a smart and collaborative team member to help drive our client relationships, ensure flawless execution of digital campaigns, and interact with clients in a manner to inspire them to business with us again and again. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day management of the pre-close, post-close, pre-campaign launch, live campaign, and post campaign retention efforts.
Audience Partners leverages the power of first party data, programmatic media and predictive analytics to drive best-in-class media campaigns across devices. This is a rare opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in our growth and client retention strategy. Reporting to the vertical sales lead, this key role will be responsible for prospect and client engagement ranging from pulling digital availabilities to supporting campaign management, and then reporting on post campaign success. This will involve everything from developing media plans, producing insertion orders, leading weekly success calls, to post campaign engagement and retention tactics to help better position Audience Partners as the one-stop shop for media planning and placement across digital screens.
Location: New York, Washington DC, or Fort Washington, PA.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-Close/Sales Process
- Create targeting maps to support multiple sales account executives
- Identify digital inventory to ensure the proper impressions are available for specific geographies, date rages and target audiences
- Create digital media plans
- Pre-Campaign Launch
- Acquire campaign assets
- Clarify the goals and objectives of the campaign with the sales account executive and client
- Begin pre-campaign targeting activities
- Schedule regular campaign reporting check-ins with clients and deliver applicable reports and analytics
- Schedule weekly success calls as necessary depending on campaign
- Act as the internal champion working on the clients’ behalf and serve as internal hub for all client questions, concerns, and successes acting as the main point of contact for the client post sale
- Conduct/lead the post campaign closing call as appropriate
- Post Campaign
- Determine an appropriate level of outreach to keep Audience Partners top of mind for consideration for the next digital campaign.
- Manage Billing and Invoices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in client relationship management with some level of revenue generation responsibility
- Experience in digital media (in AdTech, Analytics, CRM, Digital Media, and/or Social Media) with a successful track record in a high-growth, hands-on culture preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Business / Marketing / Political Science / Communications / Liberal Arts preferred
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn and to better understand online interactions for politics and healthcare
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages; Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop solid working relationships inside and outside of Audience Partners
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism, integrity and humility